Thursday, April 24, 2008

All your problems solved: FOR FREE!

My name is Jason Adair, and I am an Unlicensed Therapist. Not only am I totally unrecognized by any licensing board, I have absolutely no training in any therapeutic field. But I'm not going to let that hold me back in the "helping people" department. Nothing would make me happier than to hear all about your problems and dole out some sage wisdom concerning them. What's more, because I have no formal training, I'm offering theses services FOR FREE! So, if you're having a problem and don't have anyone to turn to, leave it as an anonymous comment below and I'll do my best to help you work through it.
No, Thank you,

Jason Adair
DSC01992
Unlicensed Therapist

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I have this friend right. He's in a phase where his pants are moose-knuckle friendly if you know what I'm saying. How do I break it to him that this is simply unacceptable behavior?

I'm not sure that being straight forward about it is the best path. He's the kind of guy who is never wrong. I'm leaning toward some type of public humiliation. What advice can you give me?

Anonymous said...

Barack Obama seems idealistic and a bit unrealistic to me. I have a hard time admitting this as I'm worried it makes me a racist. Does it?

Anonymous said...

How can I be sure that I wasn't abused as a kid and the the memories aren't just suppressed in my subconscious?
My parents are getting up in years and their bank accounts are advanced as well. If I am a victim, and I think I may be, I'd say I'm entitled to some compensation.
Please help.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.